Frequently asked questions
Hopefully I can answer any queries you may have here but if not please do not hesitate to contact me.
Our guidelines below used for protecting your personal information align with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
1. We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
2. We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
4. We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
You can be assured that your data is NEVER shared with a third party, with the exception of necessity to process an order (for example putting your delivery address into a Couriers system to ensure your order arrives with you safely.) Your email address may be shared with the courier so that you receive shipping updates, please add a note at point of ordering if you would prefer not to receive these updates.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process information for us to do the same. Access to personal information stored by us is encrypted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted to be used on a need-to-know basis. Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology is used for protection of information in transit for sensitive transactions such as payments. If in doubt, look for the little padlock in the top corner/address bar as proof of secure checkout.
We do not store or process your card details ourselves and NEVER have access to them, they are processed and stored via our contracted third party service providers – PayPal.
We may use your personal information to:
1. Process and deliver your orders that have been placed via linescapes.co.uk, social media channels or direct email contact.
2. Contact you regarding relevant products and services which may be of legitimate interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us.
3. Catalogue any correspondence you’ve send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you’ve had.
4. Collect your feedback or reviews to improve our services.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us because you feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like your information erased from our records (with the exception of transactional information which we are legally obliged to keep), you can so do by contacting us.
Linescapes is able to print to a custom size, this is a bespoke service. If you are interested in a custom print size please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details or call 07710 651172. We will be able to provide you a price and estimated delivery time.
Linescapes uses Paypal to process payments. During checkout you will be taken to the Paypal site to make payment. This secure merchant is independent and will never disclose your payment details to us. All prices are stated in British pounds.
At the moment we only process online orders for the UK. If you live in outside this area and would like to purchase a Linescapes product please contact us at email@example.com to discuss delivery.